Voter Id Card Status Delhi : Friends, Tracking of voter id card application status of Delhi is every easy. The official website of Chief Election Office, Delhi provides facility to check the application status of Voter ID Card. Here, I am going to share the procedure to track the status of Form 6, Form 6a, Form 7, Form 8 and Form 8a. If you have submitted the application for new voter id card or for correction in Delhi then you can track your application online easily.
A Voter ID Card is also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card. It is a photo id proof issued to all those who have completed 18 years in India. It is issued by the EC of India to all individuals who are eligible voters. It is a valid identity proof of Indian Nationals. This card is also called as an election card, voters card, Voter ID, etc.
How to submit Voter ID Card application through ceodelhi.nic.in ?
If you have attained the age of 18 years on 1st January 2016 then your are eligible to vote to select your representative. To be eligible to vote, you must have voter id card. If you have not voter ID Card then you can apply online through official website of Chief Election Office website. One can also apply through BLO. Here, I am going to share the process of submitting Voter ID Card application online. To submit an online application for the voter id card in Delhi, you have to follow procedure given below.
- First of all visit official website of CEO Delhi i.e ceodelhi.nic.in.
- After landing on the homepage, you will see a link saying “For inclusion of name in the voter list, use Form 6 (Online/Offline)”.
- Just click on the “Online Links” and proceed for further process. After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the online application system of CEO Delhi.
- Here, Register and submit all details which are asked.
- After filling all the details just click on “submit” button.
How to Check Voter Id Card Status Delhi CEO Website ?
After submitting the online or offline application for the voter id card in Delhi, lots of applicants are keen to know the status of the application. For this, the CEO Delhi has made an online facility to track. If you are one of those who want to know the Voter ID Card Status, then follow the steps shown below.
- First of all visit CEO Delhi Website.
- Click on the link saying ” Know the Status of your application for Enrollment”.
- After clicking, you will be redirected to a new page which asks you some details to track your application status online.
- Just select form No. and enter Application Id and Captcha code and click on “Search” Button.
- After clicking on “Search” Button, Your application details will be displayed in front of you.
By using the above-mentioned method you can track and apply your Voter ID Card Online in Delhi. If you face any difficulty, please comment us, we will help you to search your Delhi Voter Id Card Status.