NLUJA Result 2017
The National Law School and Judicial Academy is commonly known as NLUJA. The result of NLUJA 2017 is expected to be declared after one or two months of the exam. National Law School and Judicial Academy has intended to announce the Result 2017 through the official website “nluassam.ac.in”. NLUJAA encourages and makes available modern legal education and research facilities to students and scholars drawn from across the country, including the North East, hailing from different socio-economic, ethnic, religious and cultural backgrounds. Every year the Academy exam is participated by a large number of candidates of several courses. The Result of the National Law School and Judicial Academy is announced timely every year. Therefore the candidates should not worry about it. Once the examination will over successfully and the evaluation work will over then it will be announced. The candidates should be visiting the website for their assurance.
How to get the NLUJA Result 2017 through online method:
- Initially, The candidates have to open the official website of National Law School and Judicial Academy “nluassam.ac.in”.
- Now the candidates will search in notice section of the website for the NLUJA Result 2017.
- The Result for the NLUJA will be published Course wise.
- The candidates will sect the Result of their own sake and click on that link.
- Now, the candidates have to enter the details like Reg. no and fill the given code on the given space.
- Finally they have to click on the submit button at the last.
- The candidates Result for the given stream of National Law School and Judicial Academy will be displayed on the screen.
- From here the candidates may take the print of the Result for future reference.
The Students can check National Law School and Judicial Academy Results 2017 from their corresponding colleges or Institute or in NLUJA itself. The Result will be sent just after its announcement to the respective affiliated institutions.
The National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA) has been established by the Government of Assam by way of enactment of the National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam Act, 2009 (Assam Act No. XXV of 2009). The word ‘School’ is being substituted by the word ‘University’ as per the National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam(Amendment) Act, 2011. The Hon’ble Chief Justice of Gauhati High Court is the Chancellor of the University.