NABARD Result 2015: The result of NABARD for Officer Grade A and B Exam 2015 will be declared soon at www.nabard.org. The applicants who will have conducted the Preliminary Examination (Online) which will be held on 01.03.2015, can check their result for Officer Grade A & B Exam for NABARD www.nabard.org.
NABARD Result 2015:
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is going conducted written examination for Officer Grade A & B posts. The Preliminary Online Exam will be Held on 01-03-2015. The Result will be published for the written exam in upcoming months after exam. The candidates will be called after their successfully completion in written exam for Interview. Still we have not found any information regarding the NABARD Result 2015. We hope that the information related Result 2015 of NABARD recruitment will be uploaded on the website only after finishing the exam. Therefore the candidates should be in touch of the NABARD website after their exam.
Download the NABARD Result 2015 – Officer grade A & B through Internet:
- If the candidates want to download the NABARD Result 2015, He/she will visit the NABARD website at “nabard.org”.
- They will have to go to the Notice or Announcement Section of NABARD from the “Exam” from the menu bar at top.
- The applicants will also find the Results Page available at the top most menu bar besides Search Bar.
- Now the candidates will select the link for exam results from the list as available on the page mentioned for this purpose.
- When a window for the concerned exam result is opened and asked for entering information like your Roll numbers etc. The feed it accordingly.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to display the Result on the screen.
- Once the Result would appear on the screen the candidates must verify, Save and Print the Results for further process.
Selection Process of NABARD Recruitment 2015:
The candidates selection will be based on their performance in the written exam and personal interview. Therefore, all applicants those who are going to take this exam are advised to prepare for their written exam because there will be also negative marks for each wrong answers.After the declaration of exam results only qualified candidates would be called for personal interview.
For furhter any kind of information please visit the NABARD website “nabard.org”.