Andhra University Results 2017 Exam: The Andhra University ( A.U.) has declared its exams results on “andhrauniversity.edu.in”. The candidates who have appeared in exam for UG & PG courses like B.ed, B.Sc, B. Com, BCA, LLB, BBM, MBA, Msc, MA, B Pharm, M Pharm, ME, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Ed, MCA semester wise exam will able to check their result with marks very soon.
Andhra University Results 2017 for (Odd & Even Semester)
Andhra University has been conducting semester examination twice in a year for odd semesters (1st , 3rd, 5th, & 7th semester) and even semesters (2nd, 4th, 6th, & 8th semester). Students can get Andhra University Results 2017 after its final notification from the University site. Mostly the university conducts the written examination in the month of March to May for annual examination and twice in a year for semester examination. The university provides the time table in the month of January and February and August and September. Yet no information is found regarding Result 2017 of Andhra Pradesh. Students will get confirm about their Marks & results after the Andhra University Results publication on the website (andhrauniversity.edu.in).
How to check Andhra University Results Nov 2017 with Marks?
- Open the Website of the Andhra Pradesh University which is “andhrauniversity.edu.in”
- Students will search the link related to Andhra University 2017 Result or similar in the “News” section or “Notification” section
- After finding the related link just clicks on that and enter the required information being asked for displaying the Result.
- Students will have to input Roll No. & select course from the list and to press Submit button.
- The Result will be soon displayed on the screen.
- The candidates are said to capture the AU Result 2017 from the Internet and receive a copy of its print.
Andhra University (A.U) Results
Andhra University is not just one of the oldest educational institutions in the country, but is also the first to be conceived as a residential and teaching-cum-affiliating University, mainly devoted to post-graduate teaching and research. Andhra University was constituted in the year 1926 by the Madras Act of 1926. The 86-year-old institution is fortunate to have Sir C.R. Reddy as its founder Vice-Chancellor, as the steps taken by this visionary proved to be fruitful in the long run. Keeping in pace with the global needs and challenges under the leadership and guidance of successive Vice-chancellors, the University is offering several new Courses of relevance and Contemporary significance. The University Presently is Offering 313 Courses in Arts, Commerce, Management, Science & Technology, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy and Education. The University has five constituent colleges and four AU Campuses.
Please visit the Website “andhrauniversity.edu.in” to check Andhra University Result with marks for Degree, B.Ed, BA, B.Sc. B.Com and other Under graduate and post graduate courses.